The reports tab can be a great benefit for any Business Owner if it’s utilized. This tab will let you run various kinds of reports. We will go over each section individually and you can find a video tab overview here.
- Audit Reports – These reports will deal directly with your appointments and Pet/Key Data. This is most useful for seeing what’s happened in an appointment and checking charges or credit balances. Find the details of each report here.
- Client Reports – These reports will deal with Client Data, the Vet report and the Referral Report. This is most useful for pulling various kinds of Client lists and sending mass e-mails. Find the details of each report here.
- Perform an Action – This is for Admins who would like to send confirmations in batches, or would like to manually e-mail a schedule. Find the details of these two items here.
- Revenue Reports – These reports will deal with Revenue data. Find the details for each report here.
- Staff Reports – These reports deal with your Staff data and is best used for Payroll, checking Exception hours and mass emailing your staff members. Find the details for each report here.
- Mobile Reports – These reports center around the Mobile Application. You will be able to see all the collected information for completed visits, visits that have been shortened, and ‘Conversation Reports’ here, that will detail the history of chat messages. Find details on each here.