All Power Pet Sitter Login Pages have a ‘Forgot Password?’ link for password help.
If you are having trouble logging in, there are only a few possible reasons.
- You may have the incorrect username. Produces ‘Could not find user with the given user name’ error.
- If you are a client or staff member that was migrated from our Legacy Software and you have not updated your username to be your email address, you will use the username you had set in the previous version of the software.
- You may have a space on either end of your entry. Spaces count as characters and will produce a ‘Could not find user with the given user name’ error.
- If the error persists, please contact the business you’re working with to verify or change your email address.
- You may have an incorrect password. Produces ‘Invalid Password’ error.
- Passwords are Case Sensitive.
- If you are a client or staff member that was migrated from our Legacy Software and you have not already updated your password, you can contact the business to find out the default password provided OR use the ‘Forgot Password’ feature found on the login page to reset your password.
- Your account has been inactivated.
- This is the only scenario where you may see a ‘Your account is no longer active. Please contact us to reactivate your account‘ error. In such a case, please reach out to the business you’re working with.
- You may have an incorrect or misspelled URL. Produces a ‘Error occurred while getting business branding information’ error.
- Check that you have entered the correct URL.