Power Pet Sitter understands how important being informed and aware of changes is, from appointment changes, to client and pet information changes. PPS provides our users many different e-mail notification options for these.
Appointment based E-mails
Confirmation Emails must be manually sent, by clicking the ‘Send Confirmation Email’ button in the Manage Appointment page. You will be able to indicate if this is going to the Admin, the Sitter, or the Client, and if the Client sees the Sitter assigned. The email will hold all the dates and totals for the appointment, as well as any personalized text you might have entered in the ‘Confirmation Email’ field in the Policies Page.
Cancellation emails are only sent when an appointment is canceled from the Review My Appts page.
The email will hold all the dates and totals for the appointment, as well as any personalized text you might have entered in the ‘Confirmation Email’ field in the Policies Page.
This Email is generated when a Client submits a service request. It will cover all the dates/services that the client has selected.
This email is generated when a Client has made a change to an appointment that has not started. Clients cannot edit appointments that have already started.
This email notification also goes to the Admin and the sitter assigned – It is generated when a client adds a note to an approved appointment. This way no one has to ever worry about a surprise addition!
Any time a user submits a batch of credit cards for charging, the Admin receives an email, detailing each total and the success or failure. Please know that PPS does not generate the return messages that are shown. Those come from the Processor and PPS is just displaying the information.
In order to help you keep track of recurring appointments, and avoid mistaken deletions, Admin’s are alerted when a recurring appointment has been deleted from the Recurring Tab.
Staff and Client Information based e-mails
This email is sent to the Admin and the whole of the Staff Assignment list and will display the old values as well as the new – color coded to make it easier to differentiate.
This email is sent to the Admin and Primary/Secondary sitter, and will display the old values as well as the new – color coded to make it easier to differentiate.
Whenever your sitter requests time off, the Admin is sent an e-mail, letting you know what dates that Sitter is requesting, as well as showing you any conflicts in appointments that they may already be scheduled for. New Conflicts (created by the new requests) will show in green to separate it from ‘Old’ conflicts, or conflicts that were not created by the request.
Any time a sitter’s rates of pay are updated, the Admin will get a notification detailing the change. This is so that you can be aware if something has been accidently changed, or if another user has changed a staff members rate.
With our Mobile application, Admin’s can also choose from several kinds of Visit Notifications, based on how you run your business and manage your sitters. All visit information regarding completed visits can be found in the Reports tab, under ‘Completed Visits Report‘. If a timestamp and GPS information was collected, it will also show there.
This notification is sent out, if the Admin has set their Business Settings to enable it, when a visit is not checked into by the end of it’s scheduled timeblock. You can also set your Sitter’s profile to receive this notification, letting them know that they’ve missed a visit. Visits will continue to be reported as such until they’re marked.
This notification is sent out, if the Admin has set their Business Settings to enable it, when a visit is not marked as complete by the end of it’s scheduled timeblock. You can also set your Sitter’s profile to receive this notification, letting them know that they’ve missed a visit. Visits will continue to be reported as such until they’re marked.
In the interests of being aware of how long your sitters are at a visit, if they mark their visit as complete without meeting the Minimum service time you will have set in your Services page, you will be notified. Visits that fall into this category can also be viewed from the Reports Tab, via the ‘Shorted Visits Report’.
Power Pet Sitter also provides Administrators with the ability to Mass Email their clients or Staff members. This is best used to send out newsletters, let the user base know of upcoming promotions or reminding them to schedule for the Holidays. You will access it through the Reports Tab, selecting Client Engine Report or Staff Engine Report as needed.
The Client Report Engine, or CRE, allows you to populate filtered lists that you can export into an .XLS file, or send a mass e-mail to.
- Have used at least one of these services – This filter will drop down a list of all your PRIMARY services.
- Has all of these selected properties – This filter will drop down a list of all your Custom Client Properties.
- Live in one of the selected Zipcodes – This filter drops down a list of all the zip codes that your business services.
- Has Primary/Any sitter as one of the selected sitters – The drop down box will allow you to choose ANY sitter, and the filter drops down a list of all your Active Sitters.
- Has Agreed to/Not agreed to the policy agreement – The drop down box will let you select Not agreed to, and the filter will show any dates of reset policies.
- Signed up between dates – This will display any Clients that have signed up inside a date range.
- Have no revenue between dates – This filter displays Clients who don’t have revenue between the selected dates. This includes Clients who have scheduled but canceled, as well as Unapproved appointments, and therefore have no revenue for the period.
- Have revenue between dates – This filter displays clients that have revenue between the selected dates. This only includes Clients that have Approved Appointments. You also have the option to select a ‘Greater than’ or ‘Less than’ to match a specific amount.
- Classification – You have the option to set your Clients as Clients, Prospects, or Contacts, in their profile and can generate reports looking only at that classification.
From here, you can select the Clients you want to export, write up a Mass e-mail, as well as save that e-mail as a ‘Canned E-mail’, letting you select it, edit it and send it on a later date!
Make sure to select the clients that you’re exporting or emailing from the check list provided!
Much like the Client Report Engine, the Staff Report Engine allows you to export Sitters or email them in mass, based on the filters provided.
All Emails sent out by Power Pet Sitter (with exception to the Visit Notification emails) can be tracked and viewed through our Activity Log.