We’ve updated our Mobile application! All users should now see a version number at the bottom of their login screen.
Fixes in this update include:
- Android Users will now see a line between each visit, allowing them to helping them to differentiate visits.
- Inactive Sitters/Clients no longer shown in lists.
- GPS Capture Issue (iPhones) – App will now record accurate GPS coordinates after being woken from ‘sleep’ mode.
Admin will no longer get a notification when a Pet Photo is uploaded – only when pet information is changed.
Current Issues Power Pet Sitter is working on:
- Adding a Login Keeper – This will let you save your last successful login username.
- Client’s Address opening to Google Maps
- Optional Check In feature – will include a time elapsed ‘clock’.
- Adding assigned ‘Visit time’ to visit information.
If you have suggestions, comments, or would like to give us some feedback, you can reach us through this link!